Need some help planning a kids pirate birthday party?
Invite all your child’s birthday party mates to a fun-filled party of treasure hunting. Boys and girls alike love a pirate birthday partiy. Start the festivities with one of our fun party themes and then find treasure in our pirate crafts and pirate party favors!
- Here’s a great end-of-the-party activity: a Treasure Cake Hunt. Start by including your young buccaneer in the baking of his own birthday cake using the Pirate Ship Pan.
- Create an old fashioned treasure hunt by planting all types of pirate gear and clues throughout your home or outdoors. Use your imagination and have fun.
- Creating a simple background of a ship, you can use a balance beam or plank of wood to have the young buccaneers “walk the plank.”
- End up leading all the children to the table to create a fun pirate craft and take-home gift.
- Finish your party with your homemade cake complete with a fun pirate candle.
- Don’t forget to get a treasure chest and fill it with goodies for your shipmates to enjoy.
Looking to throw a Girl’s Pirate Party? Check out our Pink Skull Party Supplies complete with pink skull pirate jewelry, pirate purse and lots more fun favor ideas!
There may be days when you want to make your mischievous little boy walk the plank, but on his birthday, he gets to be the Captain of the Ship and plan a treasure chest full of pirate activities for his friends.