Ice Cream Birthday Party Supplies Not Only a Kid Will Love
These Ice Cream Birthday Party supplies make a cool first birthday party activity! It would be so easy to turn your home or party room into an ice cream parlor with these precious pink blue and green ice cream party theme supplies! Perfect for a first birthday party theme, your guest will love it when you dish up birthday treats on this fun partyware. Here’s a universal tip that applies to this and all other party themes: To save money, if you are having a lot of adults be sure to coordinate matching solid pink, light blue and lemon solid color tableware. Solid color plates and napkins are always cheaper and there such fun to mix and match!
It’s easy to think up party ideas and this theme partyware comes with tons of personalized invitations, personalized party favors, plates, napkins, stickers, straws and complete favor boxes! You won’t have any trouble finding supplies and ideas to make your cool party a success and have them all screaming for “ICE CREAM”!
Here’s a fun recipe for Ice Cream Cake provided by our Partner Store, BirthdayinaBox. Be sure to check out their complete Party Guide for Planning an Ice Cream Party!
Ice Cream Cake Recipe – Perfect for an Ice Cream Birthday Party of any Flavor
Here are directions for making an easy and delicious ice cream cake. For this recipe you will need a
box of cake mix, a tub of whipped cream, a box of crumbled Oreo cookies and a carton of ice cream that comes in a rectangular container.
- First, bake two 9″ x 13″ cakes with your favorite cake mix.
- Let the cakes cool.
- Remove the ice cream completely from the tub.
- Slice the ice cream in half horizontally using fishing line or thread.
Then, place the ice cream side by side on top of one layer of cake.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreo cookie crumbs on top of the ice cream. Press
down lightly on the crumbs so they go into the ice cream a bit.
- Carefully place the other layer of cake on top of the layer of cookie
- Trim the cake so that it’s the same size as the ice cream.
- Freeze the cake until it is very firm.
- Before serving, frost the cake with whipped cream and decorate as you
We hope you have as much fun planning your Ice Cream Birthday as we’ve had researching the theme. Check below to few all the ice cream birthday party supplies available for this and corresponding themes.