Birthday Party Kidz has lots of Dora the Explorer and Friends Birthday Party Supplies and Activities . Because of Dora’s popularity, throwing a great Dora birthday party couldn’t be easier. . Start by choosing either a themed invitation or a customized invitation from one of our Partner Stores. Be sure to start selecting your party supplies by choosing a Party Pack. Party Packs save money and will help jump start your planning. Then check out some of the great party ideas we’ve come up with!
Decorating for Your Dora the Explorer Party
- It’s easy to set the mood with the Dora decorating set which includes: 2 Room Rolls (each 4′ high x 12′ wide) and 4 Add-On Sheets (each 33.5″ wide x 65″ high). It will quickly and instantly transform any room into a Dora Explorer Adventure.
- If you want to decorate additional rooms, make sure to order another Dora the Explorer Wall Decoration to complete the scene.
- Once the stage has been created, consider ordering a Dora Explorer Party Pack – you really do save money and time by ordering as a set rather than individually. The savings can really be significant!
Party Activities & Crafts
Craft ideas and Activities are abundant. We love using items available from your party supplies to create fun Dora, Boots and Diego party ideas like these:
- This craft/take home favorite is a summer favorite. Give each child their own plastic sand bucket or watering can and let them use Dora stickers, bracelets, zipper pulls and more to create a personalized take home gift. To make the gift more special, before handing out the pail use a permanent paint pen to add each child’s name and while they are eating dessert, fill each pail with a few extra goodies or candy.
- Coloring pages for Dora are abundant on the web. Just “Google” Dora coloring pages and you’ll find tons. Give each child a set up pictures to color and, once again, while they are having dessert, attached a pre-made Dora bookcover to each set and add it to a bag of party favors.
- Of course, creating your own Dora treasure map and planning a treasure hunt is one of the easiest and best Dora activities…if you are really generous, you can even give each child their very own backpack or an inexpensive canvas bag works just as well!
Shop and Compare the party supplies available for this TV show favorite and let’s go, or better yet – Vamonos !