It’s easy to transform a round cake into a bumble bee with these fun Bumble Bee Birthday Party Recipes and ideas.
If you’re planning a Party with adorable Bumble Bee Party Supplies, you just have to make this cake!
Here’s how to do it:
- Bake two 9-inch round cakes using either our chocolate cake recipe or our yellow cake recipe.
- Use our butter cream frosting recipe to make the frosting.
- Add 5-10 drops of yellow food coloring to the frosting.
- Using the yellow frosting, frost between the two cakes, the sides & the bottom of the cake.
- Use black icing to draw lines across the body of the bee. Then draw two eyes on the head.
- Place one large waffle cookie on each side of the cake (between the cake layers) to create the bee’s wings.
- Place two black licorice twists on the bee’s head to make the antennae.
Here is another birthday cake idea (this one’s a no brainer!):
Choose a personalized cake topper for birthday parties! These cake toppers feature wonderful design & bold colors and are available for many party themes. To match your party decor, choose this wonderful Honey Bee Theme. Here is the best part: all you do is lay your cake toppers on a freshly frosted sheet cake and smooth.
Whether you’re a professional baker or this is your first time planning a birthday party first-time, you’ll love our birthday party recipes or easy cake toppers.